Desktop Health™ creates the technology to drive the advancement of personal healthcare.
We develop, manufacture, and market a suite of leading 3D printing and biofabrication solutions.
Desktop Health exclusive technology is also why our desktop printers are used by thousands of professionals at big and small companies worldwide. That includes manufacturers of jewelry, hearing aids, dental models and appliances, medical devices, consumer goods, mechanical prototypes and more. Experience the difference a truly advanced desktop printer can make by letting us print your part.
Our professional-grade desktop 3D printer family uses advanced DLP technology backed by more than a decade of development and exclusive patent-protected processes that make our printers truly superior.
- Fast and accurate 3D builds with a smooth surface finish
- Built-in Ethernet interface connects directly to a PC or can be integrated into a network
- Easy to use, with few moving parts and minimal consumable components
- Switching between materials is quick and easy, with little to no waste
- A strong and reliable system backed by more than a decade of continuous improvement