EnvisionTEC’s E-Guide is a biocompatible certified Class I material, developed for the production of high precision surgical drill guides for use in implant surgery. The results produced by combining E-Guide with EnvisionTEC technology are superior to traditional methods of manufacturing implant placement guides.
High resolution 3D printing allows for precisely targeted placement of implants during surgery. Drill sleeves may be inserted directly after printing, with excellent fit. The material is resistant to disinfectants and can be sterilised using gamma rays and autoclave without affecting dimensional stability.
The cost of high quality drill guides can be dramatically lower when produced using E-Guide on an EnvisionTEC 3D printer in comparison to previous machining methods, making EnvisionTEC the clear choice for any digital dental laboratory.
- Ultimate Flexural Strength – 79 – 85 MPa
- Flexural Modulus – 2059 – 2030 MPa
- Water Sorption – 30 – 32 µm/mm3
- Water Solubility – 0.5 µm/mm3
- Viscosity @ 30°C – 230-330 cP
- Cytotoxicity – Passed – ISO 10993-5
- Irritation and Skin Sensitization – Passed – ISO 10993-10