Thermoforming unit with automated thermoforming process.
A large volume reserve vacuum is being held to allow a sudden forming.
A sensor for touchless temperature measurement ensures the accurate temperature of the material for the thermoforming regardless of the ambient temperature.
The unit is equipped with a medium-wave infrared heating, which doesn’t need preheating time. The medium-wave allows for the materials to heat up not only on the surface but also in-depth.
The result is a less stressed splint.
The Occluform-3 can be installed (accessory) click to see Occluform-3
- H 31,5 / W 35 / D 37 cm
- weight 13,9 kg
- foil diameter 120 mm
- foil thickness 0 – 5.5 mm
- ~220 – 240 (110 – 120) (100) volts, 50 – 60 hertz
- power: 340 watt
- max. vacuum 0.8 bar
- noise level < 60 dB(A)
- Program the foil, insert foil, start the heating process, place the model now at the latest, everything else will be done by the Erkoform-3d motion!
- No compressed air supply required, plug and play.
- No preheating time needed.
- Touchless temperature sensor to exactly determine the actual temperature patented) of the thermoforming material.
- Prior to the thermoforming process built up vacuum with sudden forming.
- Vertical pre-stretching and fitting for even foil thicknesses.
- To position the foil, with foil thicknesses of 0 to 5.5 mm, the unit can be operated conveniently with one hand.
- Easily accessible model during heating period.
- Acoustic and visual signal (suitable for people with impaired hearing)