Pressure forming device with automated thermoforming process to connect with the existing compressed air system. The medium-wave infrared heating without preheating time, heats up the material not only on the surface but also in-depth.
- H 32 / W 33 / D 43 cm
- Weight 18,9 kg
- Foil diameter 120 mm
- Foil thickness 0 – 5.5 mm
- ~220 – 240 (100, 110 – 120) Volt, 50 – 60 Hertz, max. 380 Watt
- Power: 380 watt
- Noise level < 70 dB(A)
- Working pressure 6 bar
- Program the foil
- Insert foil
- Start the heating process
- Place model
- Everything else will be done by the device
- The thermoforming process as well as the cooling time will run automatically.
- Touchless temperature sensor to exactly determine the actual temperature (patented) of the thermoforming materials.
- For uniform wall thicknesses the hot foil will be placed vertically onto the model.
- The adaption is taking place without delay.
- Outstanding workplace safety through automatic switch-off function.
- Pinch protection during the automated thermoforming.
- The medium-wave infrared heating without preheating time, heats up the material not only on the surface but also indepth.
- Easily accessible model during heating period.
- Acoustic and visual signal (suitable for people with impaired hearing).
- Program-controlled function and process.
- Air regulator with gauge and water separator
- The program contains all Erkodent thermoforming materials and as a quick guide, supported by animations, it leads through the workflow and signalizes the necessary work steps.
- Select the desired foil and thickness and start the process.
- Frequently used foils, new foils and even modified factory settings can be saved as favorites.