VITA VACUMAT 6000 MP is built to guarantee safe and reliable pressing results. This combipress unit combines all the advantages of a modern firing and press furnace with a compact design that sets new standards. VITA VACUMAT 6000 MP features all the programs and functions of VITA VACUMAT 6000 M.
It can also be used to press all commercially-available press ceramics, and is suitable for a wide variety of muffle systems. The automatic detection of the number of pellets that have been used prevents any pressing errors or damage to the firing muffle as a result of an insufficient load (VITA PressControl).
- A firing muffle with maximum durability (“Made in Germany”) and reliable electronics for consistently excellent firing results
- Automatic prevention of condensation in the firing chamber (VITA AntiCon)
- Automatic temperature adjustment to +/-1 °C every time a program is started (VITA AutoAdjust)
- An automatic cleaning function (VITA SpecialClean)
- VITA CPress ceramic press technology developed by VITA that offers fault-free operation
- Automatic press path monitoring as well as automatic detection by VITA PressControl of the pressing pellets used
- Controlled fast cooling and energy-saving night mode (VITA Energy Efficiency)
- Operate up to four furnaces using just a single VITA vPad control unit
- Use the VITA MultiPump to supply up to four furnaces with just a single vacuum pump – a simply unique system, patented by VITA
- Reduce your energy bills by up to 70 % with VITA Energy Efficiency
All the firing information is displayed on the 10″ LED tablet display (vPad Excellence), which offers 500 customizable firing programs, separate user profiles, full furnace control and current status.
VITA VACUMAT® 6000 MP Technical functions
- Service and monitoring programs, e.g. automatic temperature adjustment before every start of the program, temperature and vacuum control, counter for operating hours of firing muffles
- Power failure protection
- Adjustable vacuum values, adjustable pre vacuum and main vacuum
- Lift monitor, adjustable lift speed
- Freely adjustable lift positions for pre-drying and slow cooling
- Fast cooling to standby temperature
|Weight||18,7 kg (painted)|
|Casing||painted anthracite finish|
|Chamber diameter||90 mm|
|Chamber height||55 mm|
|Firing temperature||max. 1200°C|
|Power supply||230 volt AC, 50 Hz or 100/110 volt AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||max. 1.5 kW|
|Classification||Protection class 1|
*Individual furnace, vPad and accessories available upon request. Contact email@example.com for more information.